Worktop off cut - 80/90cm

Quodlibet

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Latest Discussions

• Well if that's the case DKHB I look forward to a much improved postal service starting on 5th July. What has she actually achieved in the last ten years that make her such a good "constituency MP" ? I haven't seen anything apart from her failed post office campaign.
    • Another warm recommendation for Saied, who just finished a great job completely replanting our back garden, including four new trees and refreshed borders.  He is a genuine pleasure to deal with. We are far from gardening experts, and so took his excellent and thoughtful advice on every step of the way. We are really pleased with the results. In fact, we just rehired Saied to put a new lawn in!   
    • At least people seem to be leaving their litter at the bins but looks like their collection procedures are pretty poor. My guess is that the only way this ghastly event will ever be cancelled is when mass lawlessness breaks out at it or when someone gets stabbed to death. There is bound to be some form of trouble at some stage. In the meantime, I’ll have to put up with the loudness of continuous African drums in my living room, like now!
    • Helen Hayes is perfectly fine as an MP - though calling for a Gaza ceasefire and then not voting for one when she had the opportunity an hour later was not a glorious episode. 
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In