Wanted - skip hop baby gym

Mandg

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Latest Discussions

• So what do you think should happen to the 90% odd car drivers that break the law and think they are above it? 
    • Hi Beth was it lost on grass/park land ? I'm a local metal detectorist and menber of National Ring Recovery Service  happy to help of possable    Joe 
    • @Hen123 I will repeat my answer as you seem to be having a few difficulties comprehending it (maybe the flashes from all those special cameras has blinded you 😉 )  Quote  My simple answer, as I stated before is that everyone should obey the rules, as to how that's enforced is not my area of expertise  Maybe it's yours @Hen123 in which case you tell us how you would make sure everyone obeys the rules to make everyone safe, including cyclists and drivers!  Unquote  You will note that I haven't said car drivers are above the law or nor can I.provide a simple solution. Now back to the question at hand, why do you think cyclists should be above the law, surly one set of rules for all is the best policy or are cyclists special in your eyes ?  If you avoid answering the question again, then it's a simple conclusion that you don't agree.  Avoidance is not an answer 😐 
    • If you stand by one of those speed monitoring cameras for a while you’ll see the same thing. 90% over the limit. Southwark has speed monitoring stations all around and you can see consistent data there. The *average* car speed in 20 zones is 26 miles an hour. So I will ask again what do you think should be about car drivers widespread and persistent breaking of the law? And why do they think they are above the law? 
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In