WANTED 3 Bed House - Dulwich Village, East Dulwich, West Dulwich, North Dulwich, or Herne Hill

DebbieJ

Professional Married Couple looking for a property in The Dulwich area. My husband and I are exceptionally house proud, long term renters and consider any property we live in as our home. I am a keen gardener and have also left the garden of any property we've rent well stocked and beautifully presented.

- ?2500 per month rental

- Min 3 bed

- Unfurnished

- Available end of March (flexible)

- Garden (the bigger the better)

- MUST take cats PLEASE SEE NOTES BELOW. OUR CATS ARE NO FUSS**

- Double glazing

- Good internet connectivity

- Respectable and safe neighbourhood

- Long term rental

- Dulwich Village, East Dulwich, West Dulwich, North Dulwich, or Herne Hill

**Two very clean and well maintained cats, both are outdoor cats and don't spend much time indoors at all (no animal smells whatsoever). We are happy to cover the full cost of fitting a cat flap and pay to have it removed and return the property to it's original state when we leave. We had replica doors built for our two previous rentals, which were returned to the original doors when we left (both were stored inside to keep them in pristine condition!). Our cats are 8 years old, we've had them from kittens and our previous landlords will give them sparkling references. Our cat flap is also electronic and scans our cats implanted chip to let them in, this means no strays can get in.

Hi there, I have just read your post. Our house is in Ivanhoe Road, SE5, about a five minute walk from East Dulwich station. We are looking for tenants who are keen gardeners as one of the benefits of the property is the lovely sunny garden at the back. Please get in touch if you are interested. Rent is ?2,000 pcm plus bills. Your cats will be fine and your timing suits us. Hope to hear from you, Helen.

Archived