My dog has just been stolen from outside sainsburys

Sespana

Having been a dog owner, I would never tie my dogs up if I went into a shop. Years ago, a dog owner friend, tied his lurcher up outside Red Apples whist he got a paper - 2/3 minutes later found dog had been stolen. He mounted a big campaign. leaflets, posters, newspaper stories, even got onto the local news on TV. Cost him hundreds of pounds as general public contacted him as to possible sightings all over the country. Several months later, the Surrey Police contacted him as they found an empty van will several dogs abandoned on a motorway slip road. His dog was there, another dog whose owner could not be found, was later adopted by him as he had formed an attachment to the lurcher.

I am afraid that most weeks when I go to Sainsburys in DKH, I see a dog tied up at the entrance, very often they look as though they are pedigrees.

😍😍 where did you 'bump' into him?

Sespana Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> I FOUND MAYA YES!! Thus morning I went out to find

> her snd I did! I bumped into the guy with her!!!

> I'm soooo happy and grateful for all the support

> we got yesterday! Thank you to everyone!!!

Sespana Wrote on 13 Feb:

-------------------------------------------------------

> I FOUND MAYA YES!! Thus morning I went out to find her snd I did! I bumped into the guy with her!!!

> I'm soooo happy and grateful for all the support we got yesterday! Thank you to everyone!!!

> He was trying to say that the dog was lost and he found it and was looking for her owner. That is

> a lie as in the CCTV camera we can clearly see that he unties her and takes her

What line are the police taking?

• 3 weeks later...
I worked in Sainsburys and used to tell dog owners not to leave their dogs tied up outside, There is a big dog fighting ring in this area and this is one way of them getting bait for the dogs. I know it is not nice to put this up here but please everyone think before you leave your beloved animal outside without supervision there are some very nasty people out there.