Non-dormer loft conversion - advice sought

Nigello

Has anyone got first-hand experience of the above?

If so, which firm did it and what was the cost (and when)?

Extra space would be good, but not at all vital, and I would prefer to keep costs and mess down. Also, a loft converter told me the space would be very low without either raising the roof or lowering the ceiling of the first floor - things I would not want to do at all.

Thanks

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Latest Discussions

• Well done to Khan, having to face voter apathy in particular in inner London, where some in particular the young may have not voted due to forgetting ID, the negative campaign from Hall, in particular wishing to reverse measures that make our air cleaner, thinly veiled racism against him, and the Evening Standard which was manufacturing their own vision of events in the run up (although I understand they switched sides at the end).
    • Hello, I'm looking for a heavy duty garden trolley, similar to the one attached. If you've got one you're looking to give away/sell, please let me know! Thanks 🙂 Jess
    • I wonder if it's got any connection to the nice  Viet Van people who come to North Cross Road market? Their food is great!
    • Some new places opening soon on Rye Lane: Cafe Britaly - a 'British Italian' cafe opening next week (8th May). Its situated near the south of Rye Lane, near Four Quarters in the venue which was formally Taco Queen and Supa Ya Ramen. https://cafebritaly.com/   There appears to be a Vietnamese cafe under works a few doors along next to Woodfall Opticians, according to a sign in the window, however I couldn't find an opening date or any info about it online
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In