WARNING about user Jake /Jay / Lee / Brushstrokes / Mumbles / Mint / Bestbuild71 / Greenfingers

• Administrator

Hi

We're currently investigating potentially fraudulent posts i.e. fake recommendations by a user going under the usernames Brushstrokes or Mumbles or Mint and a few other names.

A reminder to Fraud by false representation (Fraud Act 2006 http://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/2006/35/section/2) is an offence.

We recommend that you never use a company that has to lie to get your business.

I'm a freinds of jakes ( lee ) is his actual name he was mumbles but had his post taking down so he made brushstrokes up he isn't a fraud he has done 3 jobs on this forum and had proper recommendation back if you were to contact them they would be more than happy to vouch for him last job I he did I was with him for a lady called Pam he put a glass shower door up in dulwhich the lady Pam was very grateful he priced up another job were he told the coustermer he coundnt do it as it was to dangerous to fix a pipe which he contacted the person to let them no thank you paul

Hi my name is Pam,I found a few recommendations for Brushstrokes on the Forum so I asked to them to replace my old shower screen and they did a good job and a very good price and cleaned and vacuumed I was very happy with the result,that is why I'm surprised to see this from the Administrater.i have always found the East Dulwich forum very useful and reliable

Pam