Spanish Music or chess teacher and nanny with many skills

Dear families,I'm a Spanish nanny who speak 5 languages.I got my degrees in Early Childcare Education&Music. Also I have a master in Musictgerapy.In addition to this,I've experience and great references in nurseries, Music Schools, Summer Camps, current schools, Chess teacher,as a Musictherapist with Special Need Children and adults. I would like to offer Music lessons or lenguages and Musictherapy as well nanny services.

My email is [email protected] and my phone is 07719063844.

I am looking forward to hear from you.

All the best,

Alba

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Latest Discussions

• Need to replace half a dozen or so Victorian (four panel) doors, standard sizes give or take, I’ve had a look around tinternet but wondering if anyone already has a decent source. Just looking for straight replacements, I presume the doors are pine, if not maybe oak. Either way I’ll probably go by the look of the door anyway when purchasing.  Thanks in advance.
    • "the Tories will be back in in five years. " Not sure they will exist in 5 years - at least not in current or past form But let's say they don't implode - I can't see them getting back in in 5 years - I would argue it matters a hell of a lot how we got here - because if we can't learn that lesson then we will be doomed to repeat same mistakes I do think Labour have made too many straitjackets for themselves - better to get in with a mandate to move towards single market/tax rises if necessary rather than have to reverse on some clearly necessary steps . And they will face battles from backbenches as well as opposition - but significantly, they have more capable ministers than any tory cabinet member since 2019
    • Possibly right, triggered by one of three things. War in Ukraine turning a nasty corner and Russia launching a limited nuclear strike  China deciding to escalate the situation around Taiwan  North Korea taking advantage of the world's political instability caused by the two events above  On second thoughts, a US president going senile and thinking they are calling the presidential bottom wiper, will accidently press the wrong button 🤔 
    • Found this dog on woodwarde road with no lead and no name tag. We have taken it to our house in Woodwarde road. Please message if you know who the owner is 
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In