Career offered

rachaelwell

My names Rachael and I am seeking work as a career, I was working with a elderly client for the past four years with dementia. She sadly passed away 6 weeks ago and I'm now looking to continue my passion to make a difference to another wonderful persons life. I am passionate about my job, my last client said I was family so that just shows how passionate I am. Caring for a loved one is very difficult and we all need respite from time to time. I am a positive person who does this line of work for the personal rewards. Please feel free to contact me to discuss your needs on 07828525340. My rate is ?11.50 per hour and I guarantee I am worth every penny. References can be provided.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Latest Discussions

• Hey everyone, Just a quick heads up for those who might not be aware: there's a new law in England that took effect in April. Essentially, if you're involved in any building or planning projects, you now need to meet certain biodiversity quotas.  I stumbled upon this handy assessment tool that can determine whether you're exempt or need to meet the requirements. Hopefully, it eases your worries too! Check it out here: https://www.joesblooms.com/bng-tool
    • Very much appreciated Macron’s comments yesterday on brexit   ””   given the lack of traffic on this thread I can’t help but feel it underlines his point     
    • This Italian restaurant at the Southbound Goose Green bus stop on Lordship Lane is excellent but doesn't seem to get much custom, especially at lunchtimes - a sad indictment of East Dulwich society.  If it were in Camberwell/Peckham (where I used to live) it would be rammed. If we don't want Lordship Lane full of chains, then good quality independent family places need custom.
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In