Man with van needed

Sarahruben

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Latest Discussions

• I’m posting on behalf of a friend.  Has anyone seen Hattie?  She went missing at lunchtime yesterday from Elfindale Road.  She is very small and timid and this is the first time she’s ever been out overnight.   If you live nearby please can you check your shed or cellar.  
    • Hurrah - went past just now and will be going tonight
    • Gosh a discussion.  Just like we used to have on the Lounge.  We are well passed the bulge so there is less pressure on places and sadly some primary schools closing.  There will no doubt continue to demand for the 'better' state schools, like the system we have created, or not.  And I don't. And on this subject speaking to someone this week who is spending getting on for a million education.  I didn't ask about tightening the belt, foregoing the chalet in Verbier, or taking out a second mortgage.  So what would be a further £200k? A personal, subjective, and influenced by my own predjudices and preconceptions.  But you can guess where I stand on VAT  
    • We have just finished renovating a beautiful home in south Devon, so Plenty of availability for July and August 2024. Are you looking for a last-minute staycation?! It sleeps 8+ one, is dog friendly, has Starlink Wi-Fi so you can work from there if you need to, EV charging and is walking distance to a beautiful beach  Please go to Compass Quay Holidays and search 1 AVONSIDE 
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In