SOLD

lsjxb36

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Latest Discussions

• Agree SE23 is great - you will find us a little rougher around the edges than the Dulwiches though!   I'll let the eager house sellers of SE23 know someone with  £2M budget is on their way 😂 
    • One of my favourite restaurants in London. The ajaruli khachapuri is incredibly delicious.
    • Vladi, let me help you because your remarks aimed at discrediting me is a bit rubbish. 1.     If this happened only once, I wouldn’t have bothered Googling it, I wouldn’t have found the original post and I wouldn't have replied. So the fact that 2 people are complaining about poor quality chicken isn’t a coincidence. They are linked by customer experience, and a search engine.   2.     I never mentioned a fillet. 3.     £14 Buys you exactly 4 chicken thighs/legs in this store.  4.     Probably" could also have been worded as "for the third time, possibly fourth". 5.     I mentioned that I cooked the pieces within an hour of purchase. Therefore, no freezing, no defrosting.  6.     Did you know that it's possible to delete old posts when they are no longer relevant, saving your inbox from inane out-of-date replies? 7.     Why should l be a regular poster on here to be credible anyway? 
    • KARTULI - GEORGIAN CUISINE AND WINE Restaurant review, found this on You Tube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bkkgIki4fm0    
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In