Recommendation - The Beauty Haven (Amott Road)

Super-T

I made an appointment by email at the Beauty Haven and I have to say they were fantastic. They were able to give an appointment quickly. Its located in the middle of a residential street, almost opposite The Gowlett pub, on the bottom floor of the owners house so it doesn't feel like an intimidating salon. The treatments I got were really well done and I felt like a new person walking out. The facial was so relaxing that I had a good snooze as well. Apparently they also do a lot of waxing and other treatments. There is lots of free parking around which was also useful. I'll be going again.

• 2 months later...
I just wanted to add a huge thumbs up to the Beauty Haven. Really grateful for the recommendations on here. I figured yesterday that I fancied a treatment today as a birthday treat. Rang up and they were super friendly and accommodating, fitting me at short notice. Had a facial, which was the best that I have ever had, including lots of lovely massage. The beauty room is lovely and feels very relaxing. They even managed to fit me in for a manicure also. The prices are the most reasonable that I have come across. They are incredibly pleasant and make you feel very comfortable. I can not praise it enough - will be going back!

Archived