BMW 125D Twin Turbo 2014 Cat D

I was involved in a non-fault accident 22/10, damaged caused by oncoming vehicle turning into my path, my car has been classed CAT D.?

?

I am selling this car as salvage sold as seen, so this is an ideal car for someone wanting this type of car for a faction of retail price, or a trader who will fix it up and sell on for profit.?

?

I do not work within the car industry, so I am not interested in cost of parts, or repairs cost to try and bring the cost down, as I know how much my vehicle is worth.

?

This car does not drive, due to broken radiator and few pipes; this car will need to be recovered at your own cost. There is no engine or gearbox problems to myself and body shop knowledge, as well as no airbags have been deployed, nor any engine lights on the dashboard, but top up coolant. To the body shop knowledge there is no under damage and suspension damage.

There has been some slight damage to rear quarter, must have been when it got recovered from accident, to BMW or to the body shop. Will cost around ?300 to fix.

?

The car is currently in secure CCTV storage.

I brought this vehicle direct from BMW for well over ?20k, and is currently valued at ?19k with all its features, This vehicle is one of the rare 125 twin turbo vehicles, which comes with 8speed sports paddle automatic gearbox, which is LCI upgraded along with its features.?

?

This car just got serviced last month from BMW Major service, which cost me ?600, and previous month before front pads was changed at ?200. This car has had 2 services both at BMW.

The car service history is uploaded on the car system.

?

The car will come with 2 original keys, unlike a lot of salvage cars being sold with 1 key. You are buying a car from a private person and not a garage.

?

This car is fully loaded with everything but only missing fold in mirrors and sunroof.

It comes with upgraded sat nav with the bigger screen, with built in hard drive 20GB.

The steering wheel adjusts its grip to your speed.

Harman Kardon Speakers.

3 doors.

?

Please contact me for further information, as this car is advertised else where, and can be removed at anytime without needing to give notice. ?07932916665.?

Buyer please collects the vehicle from?Tower Bridge area

London, at your own cost, with your own recovery?truck.?

Please bring Photo Driving License if you wish to purchase this car, as the details on your license will be transferred onto new keepers slip, if you are trader please bring proof of trade document, id and insurance, for the trade slip to be filled in.

THIS IS A MUST! Or I will not sell the car; even cash is in front of me.

Any dodgy or fraud or fake money will be reported to the police promptly.

?7000, no offers. Car is worth 19k, is what the insurance paid out.

Archived