Lovely holiday apartment in Port de Pollenca

Hope this is OK to post, but people frequently ask advice on the Forum for holidays for small families on a budget!

Some Spanish friends have bought a lovely 2-bed apartment in Puerto Pollenca, Mallorca. Its not in a smart complex with a pool and bars or anything, but is in an amazing location. A stone throw from the beach and two stones throw from the town square, the apartment is LOVELY and has everything you could need. It has a lovely communal roof terrace with views of the bay. I went to see it before posting this, and they have asked me to spread the word. I own a villa in the area which many Forumites have stayed at, but it is large for one family.

The apartment only ?300 per week before 15 June and after 15 September, and ?600 in high season. Here is the link.

https://www.holidaylettings.co.uk/rentals/puerto-pollensa/8642218

Well I personally love Port de Pollenca and the Pollenca area, and there is tons of accommodation there, and everything is within walking distance. Have a look at the holidaylettings.co.uk site, or homeaway.co.uk for private rentals. You would certainly find something there, and car is not necessary, you can just get a transfer from the airport. The beach resort has always been gentle and family friendly, but has been really improved in recent years, with nicer facilities.

Archived