reminiscing

lindylou

Hope everyone had a wonderful christmas. I was just reminiscing (hope i spelt that right) with my parents over the christmas period about how wonderful east dulwich used to be. Of course i doubt very much that many of you have lived here very long. But it seems to me that buying a house in cockney south london gives many of you the right to decry those that have lived here fo many years and, indeed, have had grandparents here and even great grandparents, lived here. How dare any of you be so rude to people (yes, cate, i am particularly addressing you).

will be interesting to watch this one! lol

I posted something similar and started to get attacked almost imedietley lol

theres lots of cyber bullys on here hiding behind there screens with big voices.... great faces for radio!lol

but there are also alot of decent people, ive come acrop about 50 so far........ im sure theres more out there

my post wasnt attacking anyone it was basically saying that after coming on here first off it painted a bleak picture of the community being how much bullying i saw and the amount of slang matches i saw over trivial things BEFORE i ever posted.....

i then went on to say how there ARE nice people out there and that sadly its a small minority that let down the whole community on here....

there was no attack nor calling of names to anyone!

i dont class the people that replied bullys and didnt refer to them as either.......

but i didnt have to explain to some what i meant!

bullys i am reffering to are people that get on at people for no real reason even if over spelling or grammer or for simple fact they just dont like what u put and get very intense about it!

A long time ago, in a galaxy far far away, lay a beautiful land, with a village green and in the summer, blue bells would sway in the wind and the only sound to break the song of the swallows was the thwock of the cricket ball against that bat, .... then the ships came bringing exotic fauna, and all the houses were bought up or boarded up and mabel couldn't get her teeth on the NHS and george couldn't get a flat and all the time the people lived longer and memories of the the past grew dimmer but even more glorious. Up side down cake vs tiramisu? Oh I digress.