Resellers on the Forum

TJ

Re: Various items for sale - 2x buggy, stair gate & nappy bag all as new.

To: delight (Unread)

Date: 11/01/2011 10:52

Dear Delight,

I have looked through your postings and I can see you are buying cheap off the forum and selling on at a profit.

I am afraid I take issue with this - not the practice, but that you were not upfront with me.

I am no longer willing to sell anything to you.

TJ

delight Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Hi is it possible to come and have a look at

> Silver Cross pram? Are you local to east dulwich?

> If so when would be a good time, please let me

> know.

> Many thanks

> Fatima.

>

>

>

>

> In reply to

> [www.eastdulwichforum.co.uk]

> 5,571136,571136#msg-571136

>

> TJ Wrote:

> --------------------------------------------------

> -----

> > Bugaboo Nappy bag in Charcoal / Black. Unused.

> Was

> > ?70, offered at ?20

> > [www.bugaboo.com]

> >

> > Silver Cross Pop in Ebony. 1 yr old, but in

> very

> > good condition. Was ?130, offered at ?50

> > Has all accessories & manual.

> >

> [www.johnlewis.com]

>

> > urce=14798

> >

> > McLaren MX3 Black / Grey 3 wheel jogger buggy -

> 6

> > yrs old, but unused. Was a development sample

> from

> > when I worked at Burberry, so has house check

> > lining in the hood. Otherwise standard spec.

> > Offers taken.

> >

> > NOW TAKEN: Kiddyguard Stair gate. Was ?90, now

> > ?45. Not boxed, but unused, complete & with

> full

> > instructions / parts.

> >

> [www.johnlewis.com]

>

> > urce=14798

> >

> > All pick up only from SE22

• Administrator

Hi

I am currently away on a Goat Staring course but when I return on Monday I will investigate further. I cannot remember why delight's account has been deactivated (by me) but it is probably because of suspicious activity.

Taking goods and then selling them on without telling the original owner of the intent is frowned upon by me, not because it's illegal or anything but because most people think their items are going to be used by someone locally. It's meant to be a neighbourly thing not a profit making thing.

Dear Administrator, please can you reply to my PM. There should be at least some privacy as someone cannot defend themself as you have deactivated their account due to false accusations. Is there a way to track the private messages sent between TJ and Delight as TJ has not list all the messages between the two.

I am finding this rather distressing as my poor "pregnant" friend has been accused of suspicious activity and where is the proof of all of this. All items that she has bought in the past is in her house and if you have the permission or access to contact other members who have dealt with Delight - ask if they had any problems.

Sorry to jump on the bandwagon but what does being "pregnant" have to do with the whole situation?

I think Chocolate there is more going on than being displayed here. I understand prviacy but if you're accusing TJ and he's accusing you and this other person you are both not painting a clear picture of what is going on - extra bits completely unrelated to one comment pop up here and there suggesting something deeper going on.

In short - lose the attitude and await contact from admin (tu)

TJ, In future to save you time and to enable you to maximise your own profits (which is what you seem to be so miffed about) why don't you put your stuff on ebay or advertise at a higher price on this forum. Honestly, you have no right to make accusations or assumptions about people who reply to your ads. However, it seems like you may have alot of free time on your hands to go searching through a user's previous postings. What is the world coming to? Calm down and relax. Advertise, don't advertise, buy, sell, resell, don't sell, chickenpox, no chickenpox, 1 child, 2 children, whatever..............................do us a favour. Life is too short.

Dear KalamityKel, no-one has attitude, just upset of being accused, you would not like it- would you? Also you have not received the PM's that have been sent by TJ. And also what the "being pregnant" about is, why should a member be accused of wanting to resell a buggy when she of course needs it for herself.