Baby friendly February holiday resorts....Advice?

Hi all. My husband and I are looking at going on a cheap holiday with our 11 month old in February - a cheap last minute deal ideally. We were thinking of going to the Canaries (nice weather, short flight, no jet lag!), but have no idea where to start in terms of which holiday company/which resort/which island. Does anyone have any advice for us?

Travel City Direct are usually really good for cheap family holidays and as everyone on here will know I've been ranting and raving about their floridababy.co.uk website and all tips on travelling with children so they're defintiely child focussed. Not sure about the last minute deals but it's worth a look? They do Florida, Caribbean and Egypt I think.

Good luck x

We have just got back from Fuerteventura with our 11 month old. It was lovely, about 24 degrees every day and very family friendly. We booked direct with ryanair - they were fine and on time - and booked a self catering apartment through booking.com. All very straightforward. We got a taxi from the airport but it's very easy to book car hire too. There is a hertz there for example. The two best resorts for families are caleta de fuste and correlejo. Beaches are lovely, restaurants are very welcoming and it is generally very relaxing.

I second fueteventura - we had a brilliant week there last March with our then 2-year old. Really child friendly and a lovely vibe. We booked through Thomas Cook for Costa Coletta and got an all inclusive ridiculously cheap. Yes it was a resort and a wee bit cheesy but there was loads of families there and I would go back in a heartbeat.