Advice about my cat

twinhunters

Thank you for that link, which defines a troll as: "One who posts a deliberately provocative message to a newsgroup or message board with the intention of causing maximum disruption and argument."

Which rather fits the bill of one who posts on a thread about cats:

"Yes life is tough- unnecessary death is tougher...."

You're the troll I'm afraid, responding to your trolling is rather different.

Borky Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> If you set yourself up as a one man EDF coconut

> shy, don't expect any sympathy when people start

> throwing balls at you.

The day I got any sympathy from such a noted, thrown off before for trolling and back under another name, troll as yourself would be the day I'd know I'd gone wrong. Good to see you standing up for your fellow troll though, you should form a club.

I still can't figure it out, people of intelligence and taste said your trolling was funny before you were thrown off previously, I worry about what must have happened to you for it to have become so clich?d and weak now. Never mind, keep plugging away, maybe it's just a temporary loss of form.

uncleglen Wrote:

> Just a general observation rh- do stop trolling

> me

> http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=tro

> ll

Uncleglen,

Join the club.

The club is not too exclusive however as RendellHarris has been trolling for ages and targets anyone who doesnt agree with his prejudices and sensitivities. He spends all day on the EDF just looking for new posts from those on his hate list. It's quite sad really but let's hope he grows out of it.

Meanwhile, just a little tweak and he bails up like a rabid dog.

GG

Borky Wrote:

> If you set yourself up as a one man EDF coconut

> shy, don't expect any sympathy when people start

> throwing balls at you.

Well said Borky. Join the club.

He certainly is an odd one but what is apparent is that he is an odious, self-opinionated, intolerant, sanctimonious, judgmental bigot.

Now just watch, he will respond within minutes with a a bit of vitriol. Guaranteed.

GG

Green Goose Wrote:

> Borky Wrote:

> --------------------------------------------------

> -----

> > If you set yourself up as a one man EDF coconut

> > shy, don't expect any sympathy when people

> start

> > throwing balls at you.

>

> Well said Borky. Join the club.

>

> He certainly is an odd one but what is apparent is

> that he is an odious, self-opinionated,

> intolerant, sanctimonious, judgmental bigot.

>

> Now just watch, he will respond within minutes

> with a a bit of vitriol. Guaranteed.

> GG

Indeed, join the club of bullying trolls, you three certainly make a fine triumvirate of the species.

Again, let me explain (I'll type very slowly for the hard of thinking): trolling is posting deliberately provocative and rude statements in order to get a reaction. Here are some examples:

"edphstaff , you come across as a militant bunch of left wing whingers."

"Stop whinging and get real."

"Get a life"

"typical derogatory response from an intolerant bigotted liberal who gets a daily fix from the Guardian." [NB no that wasn't said against me, but one of the many, many other people on here who have disagreed with you - have you ever wondered why you get dozens telling you to get lost and one or two of the uncleglen type agreeing with you?]

"The islamophobic person would be conditioned through fear of islam. Probably he/she has experienced or has seen evidence of atrocities carried out in the name of Islam by extremists. People who have phobias ( and there are many of them) should be pitied and helped and not prosecuted and condemned."

Just a few samples of the filth you spew out on here (haven't had time to check on your statements under your alterego of Villager).

You see, that's trolling. Responding to, and disagreeing with, that sort of odious tripe, as dozens of people apart from myself have done, isn't trolling, it's responding to a troll. it's not difficult to understand if you really try.

I do actually need advice about my cat ...

He has exceeded 8kg and the vet is saying ominous things about social services ...

But on a diet he is impossible: this morning at 4AM he kind of threw himself on me, demanding more food. At 8kg+ that is quite a wake-up call.

How to respond?

Classic RendellHarris.

He's got nothing else to do all day so he spends hours (if not days) researching his target list plus searching for posts he finds that don't agree with his views. Then he regurgitates his bile.

He's obviously at home all day with nothing better to do although he admits to being a self-styled "free lance writer". He obviously spends all day prowling the EDF and posting abolute drivel.

Hang around, just like the P13, he will be back soon.

GG

I'm with your cat Jaywalker, the self justification of the inadequate and frothingly bilious is so utterly tedious.

With reference to your cat, one of my mother's cats got a bit hefty and she slimmed her down with Purina obesity management cat food - I think it's available on Amazon.

jaywalker Wrote:

> I do actually need advice about my cat ...

>

> He has exceeded 8kg and the vet is saying ominous

> things about social services ...

>

> But on a diet he is impossible: this morning at

> 4AM he kind of threw himself on me, demanding more

> food. At 8kg+ that is quite a wake-up call.

>

> How to respond?

Keep your bedroom door closed (with the cat on the other side).

This seems to me to be an error. My cat is of course a metaphor (as well as a furry-energy-burst-event-kind-of-thing). So he should be excluded as trouble. Surely he will then learn to behave. Lets get literal (realistic!) about this sort of thing!