Bathroom help! Tiling, plastering, tanking and waterproofing

*Tee*

Hi,

Looking for quotes and recommendations....

Not sure which tradesperson I need for this job but we basically have water from our shower getting through the grout between the tiles and penetrating the wall beneath the tiles which is a external wall backing onto our garden.

As a result the tiles are coming away from the wall and I am worried that we will have a much larger problem to deal with if we don't deal with this now.

My father in law installed the shower and put the tiles on for us 3 years ago and used waterproof grout but as time has gone by, the grout has deteriorated causing damp patches on the outside wall. In hindsight I think he should have maybe protected the wall more maybe?

Anyway we need someone to put this right for us. The tiles will need to be removed, the wall fixed and waterproofed and the tiles put back on so that this does not happen again. The outside wall will need to be looked at also as it has the odd damp patch.

I am really not sure which tradesperson I contact but would really like someone who is experienced in this field and has done this before for a start..

We live in a Ground floor victorian conversion flat in Peckham rye.

please get in touch.

thanks

*Tee*

Hi there,

We are a small building company working in and around the area - Archie and Blue / www.archieandblue.com We have some free time slots coming up and would be happy to quote your job if you are interested. If you drop us an email with pictures and spec we could give you a price or we could arrange a site visit. Our email is [email protected]

Archived