1x bundle maternity clothes, 1x bundle nursing tops - Free (North Dulwich/Herne Hill)

Maternity clothes - 2x pairs of jeans, 1x smart short skirt. All size 14

Nursing tops - size 12/medium. 7x Tops from Gap, ASOS, H&M (short sleeve/vests)

Many were second hand to me, but all in good condition (pet and smoke free homes), so, happy to give these away. Bundles to stay intact, can send photo if want to see before collecting.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Latest Discussions

• Can anyone help…   We are preparing the inscription for a headstone and have finally found a font we like on the MyFonts site. It is Vega Standard Roman. We need to now have access to that font to be able to prepare the complete inscription, (including different font sizes, line spacings etc) to send to the stonemasons. The sotnemason then needs to convert our file into the programme they use for the inscription, (PLT-HPGL plotter file), but are not sure they will be able to do that, until they open our file.   We’re happy to pay someone for a one-off use of the Vega font, but need to know the stonemason can then convert it to the format he needs, before we do so, or we could end up paying for lots of fonts before we find one that he can use.   Can anyone give us access to the Vega Standard Roman font from MyFonts so we can check with the Stonemason?
    • I saw a male sparrow feeding a baby sparrow, and as a result discovered via Google that both mum and dad sparrows share the feeding! Do all birds do this?  On a bird theme, I moved around my feeders so the pigeons couldn't get at the feeding holes,  except those on the  goldfinch feeder. I have had great amusement from watching a very confused pigeon first try to get into the goldfinch feeder (which it couldn't, because the tiny niger seed comes out of narrow slits) and then attempt to reach the holes on the other feeders, which it couldn't because it no longer had a perch near enough the holes. There were some squirrel like acrobatics, then  a great crash when it fell off. Then it flew away. I haven't seen it since 😂 I took have a very friendly baby robin, but maybe not for long, as it seems to prefer drinking from filthy water in an old bowl to the nice clean water I have provided it with today 🙄
    • I hired Greg in February to fix a blocked pipe in my home, and I couldn't be happier with the service I received. Greg was incredibly efficient, resolving the issue quickly and with great expertise. He kept me informed throughout the entire process and explained everything clearly. Greg is clearly very knowledgeable demonstrated a high level of reliability. I highly recommend Greg for any plumbing needs. Thank you for the outstanding service!
    • Nor mine. Loads of snails, and foxes have dug massive holes at one end of my very small garden, and have now started down the other end. I like both foxes and snails, but ..... 😭
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In