Get back to fitness with Catherine Wilkinson, Personal Trainer, SE22

Would you like to get back / improve fitness levels with the help of a friendly and highly experienced (8 years) Personal Trainer and Pilates Instructor?

Are you keen to improve your:

posture

joint strength for sports such as running / tennis

body composition

blood pressure and other health markers

get fit post partum

I can work with you to understand the basic principles of how best to get fit (with the precious time you have), and make the experience rewarding as well as results oriented.

I am based at a private studio off Lordship Lane, SE22, which is well equipped, light and airy without the often crowded feeling of a high street gym. I am also available for home visits and training in our beautiful local parks.

Packages:

1 hour = ?60

10 hours = ?540

20 hours = ?1080

If you would like to speak with me over the phone for an informal chat, or book a free consultation please contact me below, or visit my website to get a more comprehensive feel for what's on offer.

I'm on 07794583272 or [email protected]

http://www.movewelllondon.com

I strongly recommend Catherine as a Personal Trainer. She knows what she's doing. Training sessions are always enjoyable and at the end of each one I feel energised and stronger.

I'd like to recommend Catherine as a personal trainer.

She's been fantastic at getting me motivated to exercise,in a gentle but persistent and very effective way, and sessions are tailored to my particular needs. I really enjoy the sessions and have signed up for more!!

Thank you

• 2 weeks later...

I have recently completed my first ten sessions with Catherine and have just booked another ten . Having not exercised regularly for far too many years I was very nervous about starting this . Catherine has been fantastic in tailoring the sessions to suit my severe lack of fitness in a very calm and focussed way .

I am already feeling the benefits and never thought I would say this but I really enjoy the sessions !

I couldn't recommend her more .

Archived