1 bed flat in East Dulwich available now for short term let

MaisyV

Hi,

I have a lovely and bright one bedroom flat available immediately for a short term let. It's in a great location on Melbourne Grove, close to shops and bars and only a few minutes walk to the station.

It is currently unfurnished so would suit someone who has their own furniture but I am happy to discuss this further and agree what works best. It has large fitted wardrobes and plenty of storage space.

The reason for the short term let is because I am selling the flat, it is currently on the market so I am looking for someone who is happy to allow for viewings (which will all be flagged in advance). In return for this flexibility, I am offering if for a lower amount than I used to rent it out for. I would provide a tenancy agreement, request a deposit and agree a two way notice period.

Monthly rental would be ?900 (this will include bills)

If you are interested then please get in touch and I can provide more details and photos.

Thanks!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Latest Discussions

• I have one Lack floating shelf, but it is wider. 190 cm x 26 cm   Product code 14729 Any use to you? Graham
    • Crikey, I think I will give the SE23 forum a miss after reading that lot! Though I remember back in the day it was very strange. I can't remember exactly why now.  
    • Thanks, I'm not sure a round trip to Anerley on the bus with my shopping trolley would be worth any potential savings 🤣 but I'll check it out!
    • Belatedly adding feedback for John. We renovated a large bedroom last November. The walls were water damaged from a previous leak and it needed wallpaper removal too , so not a small job.  Can honestly say John did a great job . He was punctual , professional and tidy . He arrived with his colleague Aaron (also on the forum with great reviews) and they both did a great job. The professional painter who came in afterwards remarked that he thought it was one of the best plastering jobs he had ever seen.    We’re now six months on and the room still looks great .    A bonus is John is a very nice person - you can trust him . Would highly recommend!
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In