Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Latest Discussions

• I've worked half my life in massive multinationals. I don't know why anyone thinks they're evil geniuses. They make terrible decisions all the time. I mean - the fact they hired me proves it...
    • You genuinely can't work out why food is more expensive in a bourgeois district of London than in Sài Gòn?
    • Fox has taken off with a single brown leather boot (blunderstone with a yellow tag) from garden in South Croxted Rd. If anyone find a boot in their garden please let me know. Reward: a nice bottle of wine
    • Ha ha...where to start dissecting another Peter Walker less than impartial puff piece...so many places to choose from..? The very best example of activist journalism. A pro-cyling "transport professional" (out of interest is there anyone with a job in transport that doesn't come from the cycle lobby or is it a closed shop to anyone from beyond the two-wheel fraternity?) highlighting an article by the pro-cycling  lobbyist "political correspondent" from the Guardian....kind of highlights what the problem is...less than impartial people trying to convince everyone they are impartial - when all they care about is their blinkered cycle-centric world. Yes it is ludicrous given most bang on about Vision Zero and trying to reduce road deaths to zero - surely this would help? Or don't people killed by.cyclists count?
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In