Mid Century Conran 'Maclamp' desk lamp- collectors item ?60

Turquoise Mid Century Conran Maclamp metal and wood desk lamp- vintage and in good working condition considering its age. A few minor scratches as you would expect (see photos), but they could be touched up. Reflected in the price- these usually sell for around ?200.

This is a great colour and quite unusual. Highly sought after by collectors. Approx 55cm tall by 25cm wide, depending on the angle that it is in. Originally bought from Alfie's Antique Market, sadly the colour doesn't work in our new house.

Price ?60

Collection from London SE22

Message me if you are interested, Thanks Beth

• 2 weeks later...

Turquoise Mid Century Conran Maclamp metal and wood desk lamp- vintage and in good working condition considering its age. A few minor scratches as you would expect (see photos), but they could be touched up. Reflected in the price- these usually sell for around ?200.

This is a great colour and quite unusual. Highly sought after by collectors. Approx 55cm tall by 25cm wide, depending on the angle that it is in. Originally bought from Alfie's Antique Market, sadly the colour doesn't work in our new house.

Price ?60

Price ?50

• 2 weeks later...

Archived