Now been taken: Big bag of clothes hangers for free

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Latest Discussions

• I've not heard of many moving to SE23 from SE22 or choosing SE23 over SE22 in the first place.  Certainly Clapham and other expensive places to the west.  It may be that this is my demographic but there was always a feeling that Forest Hill was rougher, off the beaten track, until the arrival of the Overground changed everything.  But there again the gentrification of Penge is astonishing
    • Much better Restaurant offerings on and around Rye Lane than on Lordship Lane tbh.    
    • Yup...We started looking to buy around West Dulwich...Too Expensive East Dulwich was affordable then (2010) but did'nt find anything we liked .. Hence brought FH/ED borders Near Horniman. The reality is though that had we brought the poky Victorian Terrace in ED back then We'd have made more money on it but We have zero regrets and it somehow feels much greener here despite the South Circular running through the high street.
    • I think the above was formed as a response to the original group which has a very tight definition of Dulwich
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In