Wednesday friends?

Fuschia

Although Im I am on mat leave and currently have help on Wednesdays, from April chances are I will be back at work and Weds is the day I struggle to fill (no creche!)

I would love to find a small network of WEdnesday friends for playdates at home, playgroups, softplay, sandpit, CP one o'c club. I am bound by school pick up... and atm twins still nap from 12.30

Kids: Boy girl twins 3 in April and new baby boy 3m old (plus 8 yo boy at Heber)

Me: Older mum, work part time, veggy extended breastfeeding cosleeping type (but happy to be friends wth anyone!)

Is anyone wants to get together on Wednesdays, le me know.

snowboarder Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> It's annoying that we have swim lesson on wed am

> currently - though whether I'll be able to once

> newbie arrives not sure (hmm logistics generally

> of maintaining toddler classes with new baby

> anyone?!?).

Ok as long as he is still in his car seat, I'd say

Me and Seb free Wednesdays! By April we will be:

1) 1 x 16month old cheeky and happy little boy, fond of giggling, dancing, playing hide and seek and saying NO. Also, sharing biscuits and bagels.

2)1 x 6-7 (I really struggle to remember how pregnant I am, but I'm due in mid-july in any case...) month pregnant Mum, probably still struggling with how to use the sodding phil and teds, even in single babby mode.

We're in camberwell but can get to ED/Horniman etc easily (185/176 bus routes run from camberwell green, Seb LOVES buses...)

Sounds good - but I think you have to queue up at 10 for the tickets. I was told this by someone there last week but they may have got it wrong and I have never been before. If the worst comes to the worst, we can simply go to the aquarium and then for some lunch if people are interested.

Hopefully I am wrong as have been keen to try out Busy Bees for ages!

Millie

millie42 Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Sounds good - but I think you have to queue up at

> 10 for the tickets. I was told this by someone

> there last week but they may have got it wrong and

> I have never been before. If the worst comes to

> the worst, we can simply go to the aquarium and

> then for some lunch if people are interested.

>

> Hopefully I am wrong as have been keen to try out

> Busy Bees for ages!

>

> Millie

usually i go to first session, no queue as is as musem opens. re second session, they give out tix at a fixed time.. need to check when

• 2 weeks later...

right, am going to aim for 10.30 when the museum opens, will get tickets for 11.15. don't know how many i can ask for otherwise would be happy to pick up a few for others...

will probably head to the aquarium and/or the room where the bees are to wait.

will prob be wearing jeans and a brown/pink hoodie, a baby in a sling and be chasing after a curly-haired 2 yr old boy

will wear my 'i like biscuits' badge!