What baby groups are there in East Dulwich?

checkmeout

Hundreds. What sort of thing are you looking for? Are you looking to do a class or more of an informal get together? If the latter bumps and babes may suit. There's one at goose green on Monday morning and st faith's in north dulwich on Friday.

If you want to do a more structured activity with your baby - he's getting to the age where he'd enjoy baby sensory classes- but I expect some of the others are still a bit too old for him.

Any more suggestions anyone?

Hi,

I have a 10 month old and we (well mostly him and his nanny now) go to Bea Baby Bop at Soup Dragon which he really enjoys - lots of younger babies go there too. It is on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Fridays from 3:30 to 4:30 and costs ?5 a session. He also goes swimming (waterbabies (www.waterbabies.co.uk) which he loves and he was only 3 months old when he started) and he has just started Tumble tots (but your son may be a little young for this yet).

There is also Rhyme time at the library on Wednesday at 11 - but it gets really crowded so isn't brilliant. I would like him to go to a playgroup - not directed play just free play but can't seem to find one that suits. So if anyone had any recommendations I would really appreciate it.

sbain

hiya everyone,

Sbain, thanks very much for recommending my class, so glad your 10 month old enjoys it! Yes, checkmeout, we have lots of younger babies come along to the class so you'd be most welcome and we also have a class Saturday mornings at 10:30 if that works better for you!

Sbain, I know Kimmy has about 45 minutes of stay and play time after her music class tippee toes Monday and Thursday mornings which I hear great reviews for so that might be something you'd like to try as well? Details are on her website below.

http://www.tippeetoes.co.uk/TippeeMusicClasses.html

All the best,

Bea

xx