ergobaby carrier for sale

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Latest Discussions

• I can recommend Leon from Electrical Initiative hands down. He’s efficient, always gives a specific time slot, is punctual and does a great job. He’s been on my contact list for the last eight years, and any electrical work he is the first person I call.
    • I remember some old threads about this and have just checked. Use the search function, type in half Houses and there are 3 old threads. 2 of them have specific titles, freehold and water supply.
    • 57% of those who actually lived in the consultation area I believe. Around 3,000. Presumably 2,000 of whom are the ‘supporters of One Dulwich (but not members of One Dulwich? So how does one ‘join’?) It seems fairly clear that Southwark could have done more first time round as they did open the junction back up to emergency services. I’m not sure why this suggests someone shawdowy is ‘pulling their strings’ though as you suggest. You say read up on it - why not share the evidence that emergency services were knocking on the council’s door for months and months?  You’ve just posted a claim the the LFB haven’t been consulted this time round, yet their spokesman says  “Regarding the FOI, the local authority did consult the Brigade. However, they didn’t initially contact the specific Southwark team, who responded on the FOI saying they hadn’t been contacted.” I have answered all your questions (where they are actual questions). You ducked and deflected my two for several pages, before awkwardly distancing yourself from the claims made in the missive you shared 😳 A question that says “do you agree with a design that does nothing to stop persistent number plate covering offenders” is what’s called a loaded question. Whether one say yes or no it accepts the premise. It’s the classic ‘have you stopped beating your wife” construction, and it’s not very subtle. 🙄    
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In