Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Latest Discussions

• We ate at Viet Flavours last night - the quality is excellent - home made noodles, generous portions, really fresh, high quality chicken - totally delicious.  We had the tasting menu which was actually very good value for money - lots to eat and we left stuffed. Run by the lovely Anne and her family, we will certainly be back to support this great new option to the high street.
    • Thanks Peckham Rose for reminding us that Southwark Events Team are just as responsible as Gala for the damage to the park.   I was not aware that Cllr Hamvas was Chair of Licensing. Isn't the Rye in her constituency? Surely, despite her role, she could object to the state the park has been left in. In fact, how can any of our local councillors ignore it?
    • I can definitely recommend AFE Plumbing services. i had a leaking tap in the kitchen and Aria came out the next morning to identify the problem and bring a new tap to replace the old tap and get it all working very quickly. Aria is a very helpful individual who will always do his best to solve a problem for you.  
    • Not ED by but https://goodasgoldldn.com/pages/menu in Brockley does the gluten free stuff. Highly recommended, the food is great.  
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In