Telescopic clothes rail with baskets

Vickibarsby

Brand new in the box - extra one the company sent to compensate for a delivery screw up. As link below, plus another ceiling to floor pole and two extra baskets from my original set up that I don't need.

Industrial sort of vibe for an open wardrobe - great if you're in rented accom - adjustable, no marks left behind etc etc. Looking for ?30 please!

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B01GPX7C5G/ref=sxbs_sxwds-stvp_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1502256065&sr=2&pf_rd_m=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&pf_rd_p=1302052867&pd_rd_wg=uUN7L&pf_rd_r=Z87GK7KXNWDVVRRHC6EM&pf_rd_s=mobile-sx-bottom-slot&pf_rd_t=9701&pd_rd_i=B01GPX7C5G&pd_rd_w=MkUKt&pf_rd_i=SoBuy&pd_rd_r=BSF47DPDKDJP950E52A1&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_QL65

A few people have messaged to tell me that I'm asking more than the RRP, which isn't the case - a) because I am perfectly open to offers and b) this is for an extra pole and baskets too, which doubles the size of the storage space - the three pole unit goes for ?50+ online and all of this stuff is brand new. Just thought I would clarify!

Archived