Very Noisy House Party - (fake posting warning - admin)

We are not the same person actually admin, we are neighbours and we joined yesterday because we found it simply ridiculous what was going on and whether anyone knew anything about it. If you insist we are the same person I am happy for us both to speak to you personally. I hope this makes sense to you.

Whatever happens to this post, whether it is labelled 'fake' or not, this party went on at full blast last night. I have videos of this party and it has been sent into Southwark Council. Somebody that is viewing the post knows it went on, and next time I will be calling the police as it is a breaching of the law and has happened many many times. I can understand why you would imagine this is fake as it does look suspicious the way we joined, however just be warned that the police will be called next time as enough is enough...

Twilight2014 Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> We are not the same person actually admin, we are

> neighbours and we joined yesterday

... and share an internet connection? Hmmmm.

How would you know that we share an internet connection? What are you catching me for you little meff. We are merely neighbours complaining about a noisy house party. Either way, admin has labelled this as fake and the topic has already been discussed and ended conversation.

As you can see Lou is a well established member and confirms these parties go on, she was even a direct neighbour to these residents! If you didn't hear the party and haven't got anything good to say, don't say it as I'm already quite pissed off at the party as well as an admin accusing me of being the same person as another and crating a fake 'account' and having our own conversation. My name is Rick Laws and I live two doors down from my good friend Johnathan. We both have families with children and we're only asking for the noise to be turned down so we could get a good night's rest. You can connect to us both on LinkedIn if you want to - our profiles are up and so are our photos. If you are still going to create a fuss over something you don't know about I would suggest you kindly piss off.

Also got to love the way Admin says 'they are the same person, they joined the same day' are you kidding me! A party went on last night very loudly and what we are telling is no lie. Others have backed it up, there is video tape of the party going on, and there is a previous thread proving it comes from Streamline mews. All the evidence is on our side,unless you're claiming I created 10 accounts???

Current neighbors: Glad you've taken to reporting them (the responsible house) as they really do take the mick. We used to go for drinks ourselves as soon as we would realise they'd have a house party on, in part hoping a few drinks would help us sleep through their nonsense.

You have to expect some reasonable noise living in London. I think most of us do and nobody is quibbling that here. Until you've experienced the Streamline Mews shambles/parties, I wouldn't judge two neighbours discussing and documenting the events they heard. I read the first description and knew straight away from my own experiences which house was being referenced. They get away with it partially because they're in the locked mews area so, if like me and you're on the outside of that perimeter, you physically cannot get to their front door and give them a piece of your mind.

I am glad Lou understands as I do feel like no one is supporting me and my neighbours are feeling quite pissed off- I've offered to connect on LinkedIn and I've explained enough about myself. I couldn't care less what happens to the thread, I don't care if it gets deleted or labelled as fake as I have found out the information I needed and I know where to go when I hear lots of loud noise. I would suggest that the Admin does not assume so quickly that two accounts are the same on the future- it is quite reasonable that we were feeling fed up for an hour and decided to try the East Dulwich Forum, everybody has to start somehwere!

• Administrator

Help-Ma-Boab Wrote:

> Twighlight2014. Why have you commented 1 word

> comments on all the threads below this? The

> woman's Institute one for example.Does you no

> favours..

Just in case you're wondering I've deleted them all. And banned Mr and Mr Muppet.

Look, there may well be a noisy party going on but you ain't going to stop it by going all Jekyll and Hyde on the forum.

Twilight2014 Wrote:

> How would you know that we share an internet

> connection? What are you catching me for you

> little meff.

Meff?

And for that matter, 'catching me'?

Administrator Wrote:

> --------------------------------------------------

> -----

>

> Just in case you're wondering I've deleted them

> all. And banned Mr and Mr Muppet.

>

> Look, there may well be a noisy party going on but

> you ain't going to stop it by going all Jekyll and

> Hyde on the forum.

Isn't this site about raising issues and making people aware of something???

Twilight2014 Wrote:

> How would you know that we share an internet

> connection? What are you catching me for you

> little meff. We are merely neighbours complaining

> about a noisy house party. Either way, admin has

> labelled this as fake and the topic has already

> been discussed and ended conversation.

Because your IP address will be visible to Admin.

• Administrator

Twilight2014 Wrote:

> ... Either way, admin has labelled this as fake

Nope, I said it could well be true, however the dual personalities thing is just a bt too weird.

> ... What's the use of this site if your [sic] going to silence your users over something verified by other people

I've silenced you over the weird dual personality thing not the Noisy House Party, that's why this thread is still here.

I can understand and fully appreciate your annoyance at a loud and late night party, anyone affected would be equally annoyed, we all have probably experienced a similar event and been equally annoyed, however taking out your frustrations on the forum and those who run it is unwarranted.

Admin can I suggest "locking" this thread, which will put a stop to it finally.

The poster said "Useless site with useless admin. What's the use of this site if your going to silence your users over something verified by other people?"

Firstly - No, it's a great local asset that keeps people informed of things that are, have or will be happening.

Secondly - IMO Admin works hard to moderate this forum, it keeps an "aerial" view of the forum and only intercedes when necessary.

Just to add to the turmoil, I would guess that Admin has noted (as rendelharris says) the same IP address for two different posters - however if they are neighbours and friends they may be legitimately posting comments whilst sitting together using the same WiFi connection - so this may be collusion but not necessarily personation. Clearly others (definitely unconnected) have also been impacted by these noisy neighbours - wasn't this sort of behaviour what ASBOs were for? Certainly call in Southwark Noise Control and (if the shouts are offensive) tape these (phones can do that now) as evidence. If there is any suggestion that these may be commercial parties this is certainly against the law if run un-licenced from domestic premises.