Looking for Osteopathic patients for a focus group

Alextowle

Are you an osteopathic patient? I'm looking to recruit for a focus group next week

The aim of the focus group is to seek views and insight on the Osteopathic Practice Standards and how they would work better from a patient perspective.

The focus group will be held at Osteopathy House, 176 Tower Bridge Rd, London SE1 3LU on 14 September 2017 and will start promptly at 18.00. We expect to finish by 19.30.

Light refreshments will be provided from 17.30 however 6pm is fine too if you cannot make that time. A retail voucher for your time and reasonable travel expenses will be refunded.

If interested, please email [email protected] and I will forward on further details, pre reading for you and a copy of the standards which will help the session run more smoothly

Thanks

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Latest Discussions

• Heya, am seeking a basic soft case for carrying around my acoustic guitar please, doesn't have to be fancy, based in Peckham but can cycle anywhere for collection. Many thanks! M
    • ''Would you go private to save a loved one's life'' is a typical journalistic gotcha type question. Instead, the question should be, why has  the NHS been run down to such an extent  that people are put in that predicament in the first place?...
    • Jazzer, is that link the right one?    Edited to say you have to click in the first post in X to see all the other comments. A lot of very upset residents. I hope Southwark Council, Southwark Events and Cllr Catherine Rose, Cabinet Member in charge of parks and who has supported the Gala event come what may, have a good look at all of this and a rethink.
    • Rather puerile comment.  And I'm not sure what the comment about Starmer and critical care was about.  If you are in a life threatening situation it's 999 whoever you are https://www.mytribeinsurance.co.uk/knowledge/is-there-a-private-a-e-in-the-uk
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In