Mindfulness Meditation Taster Sessions. Dulwich Village. October and November 2017

These taster classes are designed for people wanting to know more about secular mindfulness meditation and compassion-based practices.

Each taster class is 90 minutes long. The class introduces the importance of, and evidence base for, cultivating both mindfulness and compassion as a way of caring for oneself and others in daily life. This is an opportunity to learn about the notion of 'embodiment' (central to mindfulness, as you will come to understand!) in an easy-to-understand and accessible way. There are self-reflection and experiential exercises to illustrate key features of mindfulness and compassion-based practices as well as the opportunity to try out a guided meditation. There will be time for questions and hear about upcoming courses in Dulwich.

? Monday 23rd October 7pm - 8:30pm.

? Wednesday 1st November 7pm - 8:30pm.

The classes will be held Dulwich Village. There is free parking in the local roads nearby and public transport running nearby includes buses 37, 42, and P4. The venue is approximately five minutes walk from North Dulwich Railway Station and twenty minutes walk from Herne Hill Railway Station.

The price of each taster class is ?5. Details for bank transfer payment will be sent to you once you have reserved a place. Your place in the class will be confirmed by email on receipt of payment. For booking and further information please go to courses on my website: https://www.dulwichmindfulness.co.uk/mindfulness-taster-classes.html

• 3 weeks later...

*** Four remaining places on the Mindfulness Meditation & Compassion Practice Taster on 23rd October @ 7pm ***

Begin to understand and experience the nature of mindfulness meditation and learn an evidence-based, 'take home' self-compassion meditation practice to use at any time when the going gets tough.

*** Three remaining places on the Mindfulness & Compassion Practice Taster on Wednesday 1st November @ 7pm ***

Begin to understand and experience the nature of mindfulness meditation and learn an evidence-based, 'take home' self-compassion meditation practice to use at any time when the going gets tough.

Daytime, 8-week mindfulness meditation course in Dulwich Village beginning January 2018.

Booking via website: https://www.dulwichmindfulness.co.uk/