Thomas wooden and fabric storage box ?5

Childrens clothes hanging rail ?3

Children's roller blades with pads (size small 10) ?5

Up to 42"tv wall bracket unopened ?15

Will post picks if you pm me via email as can't upload from my phone

Many thanks for looking

Alastair

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Latest Discussions

• M. You have adopted victimhood as a cyclist. Your views are so narrow you can’t see what is actually happening. yesterday I was millimetres from a collision with a speeding cyclist in the park who made a very close pass causing me to stumble.  Pedestrian and cyclist sharing routes do not work in urban areas.  Maybe you want a certain demographic to stay at home. Rethink.
    • I thought it would be useful to post the a link on regulatory impact assessments, this is a process government goes through in considering new policies, including proportionality and return on investment ie does the means justify the end https://www.gov.uk/government/collections/impact-assessments-guidance-for-government-departments In 2016 the government agreed that it was not worth changing the law. I suspect this time round the assessment was the same, but this was a political decision by a zombie government desperate for votes, and happy to fabricate a culture war as a distraction from their shambolic performance. As for the Thames Route, it's all gravely and hardly a place that I would want to race.  I can't imagine the council being their with speed guns and don't know if and how they could enforce this,  It's an over the top way of asking people to be more considerate, and would have been cheaper to put a few signs up.  It did make me chuckle though as I used it a few times during lockdown, with the number of pedestrians it was very slow and the only annoying people were the bally runners who didn't slow down, do you remember when they were public enemy #1?  May see if I can find one of the old threads. Back to cycling on the road, walking over to Nunhead Cemetery yesterday near the race track of Brenchley Gardens, the traffic calming is so bad and endangers cyclists, it would make sense to make the pavements shared walking/cycling.  I did post something up yonks ago about Southwark's changes to Brenchley Gardens race track, but sadly got zero interest.
    • Love good studies NOT done with British cyclists, it's a bit lile saying because Germans are well behaved on holiday, every nation is well behaved!  There is a particular idiosyncratic way that cyclists here behaved compare to places like Holland or Denmark. Maybe go out and observe how things really are rather than trying to dismiss genuine concerns of pedestrians over floating bus stops and people cycling on footpaths. 
    • Black with white patches/spots adult cat. Unknown sex. Cat hiding deep under our balcony steps and won’t leave.  
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In