Does ED need an M&S? Say yes.....!

Frankito

[pre]

Frankito

Gosh, I had forgotten all about this post.

[/pre]

This thread is like a cow pat. It makes a stink and attracts flies when it first appears then forms a crust and can be forgotten about until someone steps in it (brummie I'm looking at you) and the flies return....bzzzz

I totally agree on the quality of most of the delicious foods found on LL, no comparison really.. Part of my weekly shopping budget is ring-fenced for East Dulwuch Deli amongst other places.

As far as supermarkets go, M&S in my most humble of opinion (followed cloeely by Waitrose) can't be beaten. :)-D

I totally agree on the quality of most of the delicious foods found on LL, no comparison really.. Part of my weekly shopping budget is ring-fenced for East Dulwuch Deli amongst other places.

As far as supermarkets go, M&S in my most humble of opinion (followed cloeely by Waitrose) can't be beaten. :)-D

Re: Does ED need an M&S? Say yes.....! new

Posted by: Frankito Today, 05:49AM

As far as supermarkets go, Waitrose in my most humble of opinion (followed cloeely by M&S) can't be beaten.:)-D

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...