Mums Ironing Service

A friend of mine is a SAHM however is wanting to earn a bit of money but doesn't want it to take her away from the kids.

She likes ironing!!!! and knows of quite a few people who send their clothes out to be ironed.

So, she has asked me to post the question - is this a service that people use or know of people who use and is there anything in particular that you like about it? - ie for me it's the picking up and dropping off that i love.

Any help would be muchly appreciated.

Thanks on behalf of my friend

Sally

I used to use a women in North London (when i lived there) - what i loved was that she picked up and brought back my ironing. It was always beautifully presented (i did give her hangers for the ironing). She always turned it around in the same day (not that that was necessary, but useful). She was cheaper than using a laundromat.

This is great thanks. I'll feed back to her and as soon as she has prices and details i'll let u all know.

If anyone already has this done how much r u charged for lets say 10 shirts? duvet, sheet and 4 pillow cases? Any info muchly appreciated.

Thanks

I've used an ironing service before - was charged per bag. My new baby 'treat' from my husband was a few extra hours of our cleaner and she does some ironing for us now - so pay on a time basis. Def something I'd be interested in!

• 2 weeks later...

this is a great job... but if you would like to have ironing services arrange a cleaning service with us" Tell us your required hours and post code and we'll get the ball rolling. You'll receive your quote immediately and we'll go through the process of assigning you a cleaner who will then come to see you at your home where you can go through your expectations of your clean.

If you wouldlike further information please send me a message... [email protected]