Spanish lessons for children

I'm looking for after school Spanish lessons for two five year old boys, who are very keen to learn. Does anyone know of any lessons that aren't tied to a particular school? Preferably in ED, Camberwell, Peckham area. Thanks!

I'm also looking for Spanish lessons for my 4 year old son. I've started talking to him more in Spanish and he's getting quite interested, but could do with sort of Spanish related activity too.

Hi,

I?m a qualified and experienced native teacher of Spanish and a resident in East Dulwich.

My main students are adults but I?ve taught children. I enjoy teaching at this level.

Please send me an email message to: [email protected] if you wish to get in touch.

Warm regards

D. Perez

Hi there

Artastic are setting up Spanish classes on a Saturday, we will be doing a trail morning on Saturday 21st May,

9.45-10.45 Beginners

10.45-11.45 Intermediate

11.45-12.45 Advanced

Age Range 3-11yr olds

Spanish sessions will be taught in a fun and interesting way through games and songs, sessions are ?8 each

To book your place email [email protected]

If you have any questions feel free to call on 07792549874

Hi Artastic

can you clarify how you define Intermediate and Advanced? Are you planning on holding different classes for children of different ages and levels? Can you tell us who will be teaching (experience etc) the children and where? In ED?

Thanks.

Alan

Hi

Thanks for your questions

Its held at the Scout Hut 212 Bellenden Road SE15 4BY, so in ED very close to goose green park

Sibling Discount for two is ?12 for both children

Intermediate level for those who can put sentences together and understand when people speak slowly, and a sense of the language's structure, so will work on conversational fluency in real-life situations; concentration on different verb tenses.

Advanced level for those who have completed the Intermediate level and want to increase their vocabulary, fluency and ease in using more varied verb tenses. Specialized vocabulary and the subjunctive mood are integrated as students think and speak in Spanish.

Depending on how it goes on Saturday 21st May and how much demand i get from different age groups and levels will depend on if i split the age groups, however i have found from the art classes the 5-11 yr olds class which has some 4 yr olds in works really well and the younger children love being with the older children and the older children love trying to help the younger children so i will see if this is the same for the Spanish lessons

Lola is a lovely native Spanish teacher, with years of experience teaching Spanish in London Schools and Nurseries, with qualifications, a first aid certificate and CRB checked

I hope this answered all you questions if not feel free to ask or i will be at Goose Green park tomorrow for the Dulwich Festival with a stall so feel free to come on over, there will be face masks for children to decorate too:))

Thanks