Dyson repairs

Dyson Dave

Has your Dyson lost its suction or has it died completely?

Well, help is at hand! I offer a local repair and reconditioning service for Dyson vacuum cleaners.

About my Dyson Service...

I inspect and test your Dyson to diagnose both mechanical or electrical faults.

I then inform you if any additional parts are needed and the cost thereof.

If, at this stage, you do not wish to proceed with the repair, there is NO CHARGE.

What's involved....

Dissemble the Dyson and rectify the fault(s)

Check filters and belts.

More often than not, no additional parts are needed.

Restore the suction

Replace faulty or worn parts on customer's request.

Thoroughly clean all body parts

Apply silicon lubricant, where required

Rebuild your Dyson with the new parts.

Finally test your Dyson to check everything is working 100%.

You then collect, or I can deliver locally at an extra charge of ?10.

Charges...

Service & Refurbishment - just ?29.99

Full Refurbishment with NEW motor - just ?79.99

Guarantee ...

All Work & Parts Guaranteed.

What to do next.....

1. Text your model number eg DC07, to me on 07747 028955

2. I will then revert with drop-off details and timing.

NB_ The following models are excluded - DC01, DC02, DC03, DC04, DC05, DC11, DC16, V6 and other hand-held models.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Latest Discussions

• Now his bankruptcy has ended James McGinnity, and his father Paul McGinnity, have set up a Limited Company called Design Build Maintain Limited seemingly to trade as DBM Construction still. The registration is here: https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/company/15597589 
    • 100 cash if someone can help me tow back my newly purchased caravan.    It's in Kent. Minister on sea. About 1 hour drive. Bring back to se22 9pb   If its something u can help with. Please call Louisa on 07452 77 2261   Kind regards    Louisa    
    • I have emailed [email protected] with a series of questions about the event including asking how many complaints were made to them and Gala, and how many times the readings went over the limit of decibels allowed, as well as asking about if they are satisfied with the state of the park afterwards and how much money will go directly to the park.  I asked quite a few pertinent and important questions.  Given the replies I think we shall have more ammunition to stop this next year.  However, if replies are refused or not answered in enough detail, a FOI shall be fired off and the responses to that shall be even more ammunition as it would have taken an FOI to acquire it.  Either way shall keep you informed.  If all of you who didn't turn up to meetings this year, turn up and join the rest of us next year, with all the information about how Events and Gala went against their word on what would happen, we may just stop this. Look, I can dream, ok?
    • There is a key and item of clothing hung on the park/cemetery fence in Brockley Way.    
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In