double room close to telegraph hill park ?759

frankieb

I am the main tenant in a 3-bed flat in Pepys Road and rent directly from the owners (no estate agents). My flatmate and I are looking for a 3rd flatmate (current 3rd flatmate is leaving on Dec 2nd) to move in on Dec 3rd. The double bedroom is the largest in the flat and has fantastic views and a wall-fitted wardrobe with plenty of storage.

We are looking for someone who would describe themselves as a positive warm person and who is highly organised. Despite the current arrangements making the flat highly functional, we are invested in making this a home rather than a hotel.

If you think this sounds good then please come and meet us and view the flat!

More details can be found on the spareroom advert:

https://www.spareroom.co.uk/6603838

Best wishes in finding a good home,

Fran

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Latest Discussions

• Week 33 points...   Week 33 table...  
    • We do not go there anymore, it used to be a pleasant experience, but now shoppers are made to feel like criminals and the prices are not great. The till receipt gates to stop us nicking stuff do not work half the time - I would rather shop somewhere that makes me feel welcome. We also want to support our local independents, so we are trying to eat cheaper using less costly ingredients and buy local - it's a good way for us also to lose some weight! Veg and pulses.....and less booze 😞
    • Has seemed really empty over the past few weeks, with hardly anyone in the store on Thursday lunchtime, have I missed something or are people shopping somewhere else?
    • SE23 has always been known as the over spill to SE22, for those that wish but can't afford it, however look at all the benefits SE23 has to offer, as they say, the choice is yours, oh, sorry wrong show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In