Netball

robandem

Hi,

I'm thinking about taking up netball again, and like some of the others who've posted I've not played since school (even then it was fairly informal but I really liked it!). I'm looking for a friendly& social club, and wonderered if you're taking beginners on as its been a while since I played?

Helena

• 2 weeks later...

I started playing at Kings College Sports Ground last November and I'm really enjoying it! I hadn't played for about 8 years so I was a bit worried before I went but its all good fun. Its a good fitness work out too as we train for 2 hours. Even better it only cost ?3/session and the first two sessions are free :).

Madeleine.

Hi all,

Emily aka RobandEm suggested I post a little message to encourage anyone considering joining a bunch of girls play netball at the Kings College Sports ground to stop considering and come on down. Its suitable for all standards and not having played for years or not at all is no excuse... besides if you don't join us now it'll be even more years that you haven't played for (does that make sense?)

Anyway if you want details please message me or turn up 10-12 on Saturdays

Thanks

Diana