Any eligible bachelors in East D looking for...

checkmeout

quite often "single " men of this age can be found with their children on a sunday morning at the park, having their weekly access . Dulwich Park particularly bad/good for this. Alternatively they are starting a middle age crisis and buying some kind of bicycle, and participating in some group cycling/posing.

So after all of this banter are there ANY single males out there, preferably nice ones? Not the Jeremy Kyle candidate, loser type that the men of East D think us ladies prefer.

Anyone? And what's with Tom the chef? Where does he fit into all of this?

Oh and this is really not a post for me, I've got a boyfriend & a baby.

It's for my v lovely/sexy/pretty friend, honest!

Apparently (shock, horror) women are less consistent than men in what they deem as desirable in a partner. What I'd rate as attractive is very often the opposite from what any of my friends would choose. Unsurprisingly, men are generally far more consistent in this matter.

Aren't there loads of dating websites that your friend could try? May generate a better response and at least some interesting nights out if nothing else?

Well of course wowen are inconsistent. They have many variable to consider. As already listed they have to consider sanity, relative singleness, solvency, sexual orientation and probably more.

Men only have to consider breasts and proximity.

More variables ergo more inconstancy.

In my considerable experience men are looking for a nice little arm trinket who is frightened of spiders, cant wire a plug & certainly cant drive a car with any kind of conviction. They want someone who they consider them to be a hero someone they cant function without, it inflates their egos and to be honest? makes them feel like a man. When they have got one of these pathetic little creatures they don?t want them because in all honestly who would want a trembling little creature clinging to you for ever. They then go off and have affairs with girls who excite them totally opposite of what they married, but will never leave because they feel sorry for them.

Take this from a very able and capable action woman who clearly frightens men to death. I am in no shape or form a man hater, I like them very much and am in the market for a little arm trinket myself. Doesn?t need to be very bright, as long as they look cute, don?t need skills unless in the bedroom or kitchen & don?t want to be running off to mother every two minutes.

In short, look and act a bit helpless someone?s ego will suck you up. ;-)

Jeremy Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> We met Tom Aikens briefly after eating at his

> restaurant. He's short, ginger, and grumpy.

>

> Is that really what women look for in a man?

Did he frisk you for spoons?