Nimble Arts NO VAT & MASSIVE PRICE DROP - Feb, Easter and June Holiday Clubs at Heber and Horniman!

We are thrilled to announce that after a LONG battle with HMRC we have finally had the positive decision that Nimble Arts Holiday Club days can now be exempt from VAT! So to celebrate we're launching our February Half-term, Easter and MayJune Half-term creative clubs at Heber School, SE22 9LA and Horniman Primary SE23 3BP with a BIG price drop if booking during the super-earlybird period. Pay ?40 a day (drop off 8 - 9.30am, pick up 4.15 - 5.00pm) with 5-6pm late pick up for an additional ?5. Pay using childcare vouchers, tax-free childcare or card / instalment plan.

See website for full details of what's on. Our February Club will take place from 12th - 16th February:

Wizarding World (Heber: Mon 12th February, Horniman: Tue 13th February)

Make your own spell book, create a magical movie adventure and cook up some potions!

Fill Your Sketckbook (Heber: Tue 13th February, Horniman: Wed 14th February)

Start the day with a blank sketchbook, end it with a treasure trove of art works!

Superheroes Vs. Villains (Heber: Weds 14th February, Horniman: Thurs 15th February)

Get kitted up for your first Superhero or Villain mission, animate your own mini heroes and attend bootcamp.

Bedroom Bling (Heber: Thurs 15th February, Horniman: Fri 16th February)

A day packed full of creative ideas to make and take home!

Once Upon a Time (Heber: Fri 16th February, Horniman Mon 12th February)

Become a story-teller, learn tales from the past and make your own mythical creature!

Superearlybird booking period ?40/day (?25/4-5's half day) 1st Dec 2017 ? 19th Jan 2018

Earlybird booking period ?45/day (?28/4-5's half day) 20th Jan ? 2nd Feb 2018

Last-minute booking period ?47/day (?30/4-5's half day from 3rd ? 16th Feb 2018

Visit www.nimblearts.co.uk or email [email protected] to book!