USA Fender Stratocaster (1997 Sunburst) for sale - Forest Hill - Excellent Condition

RAINSTICK

This a beautiful guitar?

1997 USA Fender Stratocaster, with original scratch-plate and original everything!

Has Classic Four-Bolt Neck Plate.

Also, comes with a solid, Original Fender, Hard-Case (also in mint condition!) worth ?100-?150 on it's own.

New Strings. Black Leather Strap.

If you do your research, you'll know that this was a very good year for production/design and build quality. This model has the best tuners Fender ever made and excellent saddles.

Lovely to play and has a real edge.

*The guitar is in phenomenally good condition. The only minor blemish, is a very fine line in the lacquer on the reverse of the neck which has been there, unchanged since I bought the guitar nearly 20 years ago. You wouldn't notice it unless it was pointed out.

I've had it checked by two guitar luthiers who said it's perfectly normal and common. It's due to the mahogany inlay and the maple neck, contracting at different rates, which, over time, has made the lacquer raise. Advice was that, if wanted, you can apply some t-cut to smooth it out a bit, but not necessary.

The guitar very reasonably priced at ?755.

You?re welcome to pop over for a cup of tea and to play it! (-: I'm in Forest Hill in South East London.

Happy to deliver if not too far away!

Tom (-:

07794 433 978

Archived