Lost Cat by Lordship Lane/ Friern Road FOUND!

Sl0607

My parents' cat from the Lordship Lane/ Friern Road area has been missing for a few days now and we're growing increasingly concerned as it's out of character, especially as it's so cold outside.

She is tabby, white and black (photos attached) and is called Nila. If you have seen her please get in touch on 07557123129.

Thank you

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Latest Discussions

• lost  outside carnegie library...please PM me if found
    • Looking for a mens football team which plays over the weekend?
    • Hello, apologies for radio silence. Thanks for the insight, some useful elements here, and I've even had some 'very' interesting direct messages, so I'm glad I posted. Regarding the comments, I'm quite aware that my budget is probably flirting with houses in the village but I'm not really keen to go any further SE than the bottom end of Lordship, and ideally to the West of it. Reasons are not pure snobbery, most of my mates/family etc all live out SW, it already is 20 minutes further away from all of that by looking at the Village sort of area.  Have looked at a few things since this post, and the good news mostly is that almost everywhere we've been (mostly around WD and a couple in DV itself) is MUCH more inline with what we're looking for than where we are in terms of neighbourhood. One issue I've identified with WD however is that its a bit of a blackspot for decent London parks on foot. But interesting discussion for sure.
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In