Mugging - Woodwarde Rd / Lordship Lane

Tipperary

I've just move to ED from Brixton and find the EDF great for news on the area - unfortunately my first contribution is re a mugging outside the front of my flat (corner Woodwarde Rd and Lordship) just after midnight last night where a girl was attempting to rob another girl. I heard the screams and ran downstairs where the melee had moved over outside the Plough - by the time i got there a bus driver had stopped and was holding the attacker while the local vicar called the police.

I know there have been a few mentions of female attackers recently and i'm just wondering if this girl may have been one of that gang. The poor girl who was being attached was covered in blood and only for her screams and concerned passers by may have faired worse.

On a lighter note it was a funny way to meet my new neighbors, coming out of their houses, most "tooled up" ready to help the victim.

Shane

There seems to have been quite a bit of trouble around the Plough area this weekend. An attack at costcutter and then this mugging. I also noticed some cops apprehending some kids at the bus stop on Saturday morning. I wonder if they are somehow related or the same group of kids.