*NOW TAKEN*1 bed flat to rent from January

robcometa

I have a 1 bedroom flat to rent from mid January preferably for a short term rental, minimum 5 months but negotiable.

The flat is located on the first floor in a tasteful modern well maintained and quiet development in Linwood Close, SE5. It is excellently located for transport, access to the West end and City via Peckham Rye and Denmark Hill stations, both a 10 minute walk away. It is a 5 minute walk away from Bellenden Road with it's popular bars and restaurants.

Comprises of double bedroom, large entrance hall that can double as an office space. Large bright living room, kitchen and bathroom. The property has been newly painted and decorated throughout less than a year ago, it has a new kitchen and bathroom.

The property is furnished, including new mattress and sofa.

There is a free allocated parking space.

Floor area is 566 sq feet/53 sq meters.

The property is currently rented short term for ?1400 per month and that includes the following bills:

Council Tax, Water, Electricity, Broadband (gas is not available at the property)

1 1/2 months rent as deposit required (to be held in the DPS) References required.

Property will be available for viewing from the 11th of January.

Please contact me if you would like me to send you photos...thanks

Archived