Lovely Nanny Wanted - 4 days/week

marille

Hello,

We're looking for a kind, caring and reliable nanny for 4 days a week (Mo-Th), for 8-10 hours a day to start in January 2018. We have two little ones, one in school and a toddler who is still at home. We would like someone with experience, especially with younger children, who is organised, resourceful and happy to take initiative. We will do our best to be a good employer.

If you speak German or Spanish, that would be great - but it's not a must.

We're in Peckham Rye near shops and parks. Currently everything is in walking distance, but it would be helpful if you could drive.

Please pm me if you're interested or know someone. We're looking forward to hearing from you!

Hi Marille,

I'm an energetic and child-loving individual who loves nannying! Therefore I'm looking for a new position starting in the next month.

I have over 5 years of experience with children working with private families (including proxy parenting and travelling abroad with a family). I love working with children and take pride in their well-being providing right balance of nurturing care, creativity and outdoor activities.

Also I strongly believe in creating positive, encouraging and exploring environment for the children, one in which they can thrive and feel protected.

I love being active and search all the opportunities each London area has to give to keep the children busy and happy, from playgroups to libraries and parks!

I follow a healthy lifestyle and enjoy cooking too so there are always home-cooked meals and lots of veggies available for the little ones!

Please get in touch for more info! I'm fully vetted nanny as I have outstanding references you could talk to, current DBS, I've done extensive paediatric first aid training and I drive too :-).

I would love to hear from you!

Andrea Abran

Archived