To the owner of the silver Ford Thunder pickup truck, registration YP58 LH, parked on Crawthew Grove

• 3 weeks later...
The owner has now just moved the car to Archdale Road. It was going off outside our house all night. If this is your car, please get the alarm fixed (and that doesn?t mean just parking on another road to keep another street up all night).

Hello

We left a note on the car, so hopefully will not happen again :) Just in case, I spoke to the people at the council without pointing fingers, and if anyone has a problem with this car again they can call the noise department on 0207 525 5777 - they are open until 2:30am so if the alarm is going in the early hours they can come over and then follow up with the owner.

Hi Tara

You should definitely call the noise people at the council - they came really quickly when I called them on Thursday and apparently have been to his house and asked him to only park on his street so he can turn the alarm off if it starts going. They apparently can take enforcement action if it keeps on going off (including disabling the alarm. Number for noise is 0207 525 5777.

Hope that helps! :)

Thank you for this. I rang them immediately and quoted our last reference number, so that they could link the two records. Unfortunately by the time they got to our street the guy had driven off again. I did say I'd videoed the truck going off, but the chap said they need to witness it themselves.

tarafitness Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

Unfortunately by the time they got to our street the guy had driven off again. I did say I'd videoed the truck going off, but the chap said they need to witness it themselves.

That may suggest he's aware of this thread and following the complaints. Anyone else who has this problem may prefer to call the Noise Team before posting.