@999 Beauty

Frieda

Dear all,

Please note we have donated to ST John?s & St Clements Church of England School.

- 20 aloe vera hand cream

- 20 ?5 off gift vouchers*

We also like to note that we are closed on the :

-25th & 26th December 2012

- 1st & 2nd January 2013

Our opening hours still remain the same over the Christmas period:

Mon-Sat : 10am-7pm

Sunday : 11-5pm

Terms and condition applies: valid Mon-Thurs, and must book appointments, no expiry date for the gift vouchers

_

It's DECEMBER..

It's the month of Cakes & Candles,

Snow & Songs,

Carols & Joys,

Laughter & Love,

Wishing you a merry Christmas

May Christ bless you with all the happiness and success you deserve from the team @999beauty

• 3 months later...

Another recommendation. Great service and very affordable prices. I will definitely be back for both - manicure and pedicure.

P.S. Absolutely loved their leather chair with a massage program for your back and a spa pool for your feet. I felt totally pampered - head to feet.

• 1 month later...

Hi,

We are sorry to hear that you didn't receive the expected service from @999Beauty, we would like to invite you to have a manicure done again free of charge from our senior nail technician.

Please could you private message your number, and we will be happy to book you for an appointment.

Kind Regards

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...
I am a regular at 999 and have waxing done as well as regular mani/pedis. The staff are always efficient, tools are clean and everything looks hygienic. Even today, I called as needed an eyebrow wax urgently and they are fully booked but happy to fit me in just before they close. Wonderful business. I wouldn't go anywhere else.

I am a regular with 999 and have pedicure as well as shellac , i find the team excellent , lovely , always fit me in.

the salon is always clean as are the tools

No problems at all

I also wouldnt not go elsewhere !

Sonia

Archived