Do you need help re-arranging your current layout? Living room bedroom studio

Mayhem18

Are you #struggling with your current #LivingRoom #bedroom layout or bought new #furniture with no idea where to place the them or need help rearranging old furniture? Look no further. We can help you re-arrange your existing furniture or new furniture in the living room, bedroom,bedsit and studio

Do you have a bookcase, shelf or table that is a magnet for clutter?

Sofa is fading from being next to the window for years?

Have you a big space but seem small with the layout of current furniture or a small space with no idea idea on how to make it compact living ? Or

You generally don?t have the time or energy to make things around

Leave us a comment or direct message with details of what needs doing, room, property location etc

What ever the situation is we will come up with a solution

Any other questions please ask

We cover mainly south, south west and most London surroundings

We are in the process of making a website and other social sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Latest Discussions

• I didn’t think so but National Rail planner says 16 minutes, including 5 minutes to change platforms at Peckham. Quite surprising.
    • I want to recommend Derek who has been gardening professionally for over 20 years. He recently did a job for me and I found him to be reliable, thorough and affordable. He is based in SE15 and can do most aspects of gardening be it general maintenance, hedge-cutting, planting, pruning, creating beds etc. Derek: 07376 041 321
    • Hi everyone, Moving to East Dulwich (SE22) from Melbourne, Australia; I've never actually been to the area (husband has) so the only thing i've got to go on is google street view, instagram and a few rogue tiktoks. Looks great though and excited for the move. Any cycling clubs that can be recommended or group rides? I'm thinking Peckham Cycle Club but wondering if there are any others in the area to consider; and secondly, any fenced dog parks / good spots to take our 2x dogs. Cheers!
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In