P13 bus route - anyone know when it'll be back?

As someone who formerly relied on the P13 for the nursery run while pregnant, I'm so grateful I'm not using that route for the moment as the road has been closed for almost a month! As the P13 also serves Sainsbury's ... surely there are people who rely on this route for getting out the house and their shopping (thinking of older people especially)

How can it take so long to do one teeny bit of road?!

Considering the large number of men ?working? in Whateley road I do not understand how the progress is so slow! I wonder if there is a phone number on the barriers around the work. Maybe we could all ring whatever company is doing the work..

The so-called works at Whateley Road seem to be complete. But I suppose it will take the 'workers' another 4 weeks to remove the Road Closed notice! So hard luck P13 users, who have been treated very shabbily by The Mayor of London & TFL

Why oh Why was the P13 diversion not via Roads like Pellat Rd, Barry Rd, Crystal Palace Rd (to name but a few) instead of closing off ALL Underhill Road - including the old Folks care home in Underhill Rd? I guess TFL either don't care, or they're having a laugh. I don't suppose we can swear on this site. Pity - as I can think of a few choice words I'd like to address to TFL & Mr. Khan!

Having said all this, I must compliment the P13 drivers who have done their best to help in trying circumstances over which they have no control.

The side roads would have be tested for suitability for the buses used, along with route learning for the drivers.

Using the main road ensures that the buses can be kept to as close to the route as possible without any major delays, but I emphasise with Underhill Road residents who have been without their bus route for a month.

Farcical. you couldn't make it up if you tried, why don't you inconvenience everyone AGAIN. Oh BUT you are.

What seems to be forgotten is that people rely on the P13 who live on roads adjacent to Underhill so that they can get to Sainsburys DKH. Being on diversion will again further inconvenience a great number of people. Someone needs to get this sorted ASAP.

Elphinstone's Army Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> corner of Archdale, Frogley, Crawthew, this

> afternoon at 4.00pm, 11 eleven men in hi viz

> jackets, 11 !!!

oops realise the irrelevance of this ... I did not realise how we depended upon the P13 until it did not adhere to the proscribed route

Who would believe that we are living in a leafy suburb of a major city